Is your company's most valuable asset becoming your company liability?
The Information Commissioner's office has issued new Data Protection laws and failure to comply can lead to significant penalties of up to £500,000 for serious breaches. So when it comes to your shredding requirements, you can trust SAS to provide peace of mind in relation to compliance with the Data Protection Act and time saving solutions that will allow your staff to focus on their core duties.
Off Site Secure Shredding Service
SAS understands that every organisation is different so we will work with you to find a bespoke, cost effective solution for your sensitive information. This ensures you can securely dispose of unwanted data, avoid costly fines and reputation damage of a data security breach.
One-off Shredding Services
- The ideal option for customers who have a few boxes or a storage room full of confidential documents
- Fees for this service is based on the amount of material to be destroyed
- Fees can be estimated based on total number of:
Copy Paper Boxes;
Regularly Scheduled, Off Site Shredding Services
- The perfect option for customers who have an ongoing need for information destruction
- Document destruction in line with your retention schedule.
- Fees for our shredding solutions depends on your specific needs, which includes frequency of service, quantity of confidential waste produced, number of locations and/or departments to be serviced, as well as container/box requirements
See our calculating volumes page